Expression of interest: student accommodation around Capricorn College for TVET campuses
- Capricorn College for TVET is inviting interested persons or companies who can accommodate students at the following Campuses:
- Polokwane Campus – Corner Dorp Street & College Avenue, Polokwane.
- Seshego Campus – 1919 Freedom Drive ,Seshego
- Senwabarwana Campus – Main Street ,Senwabarwana
- Ramokgopa Campus – Next to Mokomene High School , Ramokgopa
- The accommodation must be close to the campuses or if not the owner must provide reliable and regular transport.
- There should be a minimum of six (6) students per each residence.
- The invitation is solely for people who have residences not those who want to develop. The College doesn’t give any guarantee for people who need assistance from the bank.
- College and NSFAS employees are not allowed to provide travel and accommodation services to beneficiaries of the DHET TVET College Bursary Scheme. This practice constitutes a conflict of interest.
- Interested individuals must submit a letter expressing their interest, their company profile and documentation at the reception of Central Office: 16 Market Street, Polokwane, 0699 on or before 10 January 2017 before 16H00.
All enquiries must be directed to Mr. Sammy Malapane (Student Support Services) on 015 230 1800 / 015 230 1815 during office hours